We all have those beauty products that we keep in the top drawer & never let us down…. that is until we run out of it 😭.
Today I’m sharing all my BEAUTY FAVORITES that won’t break the bank!
Keep reading for the full list!
p.s. clicking on any of the products will take you directly to a shop page 😉
BEAUTY PRODUCTS 2018
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer, $8.99 (I’m in the shade light)
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, $7.29 – this translucent powder is so amazing and is a great knock off of this Laura Mercier powder!
- MAC Little MAC Prep & Prime Fix+, $12 – it adds radiance to your skin and sets your makeup, too!
NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator, $7.49 – for light makeup days, I can always count on NYX liquid highlight for a “natural” glow!
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Coral, $5.99 – again, you can never go wrong with Maybelline! Their Fit Me Blush has been a staple of mine for years.
- Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray Mini, $15 – I’ve just started using this 3-in-1 primer and have nothing but great things to say!
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise, $9 – MY FAVORITE MASCARA SO FAR! I swear its a perfect dupe to the Too Faced Better Than Sex, which I always wore in high school but $10 cheaper.
- Kiss Couture False Eyelashes, $5.99 – the best false lashes in my opinion 🙂
- Essie Nail Polish, $8.99 – nude tones, as always!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, $8.49 – Revlon is my go-to drugstore lip brand and their super lustrous lipstick has the perfect satin finish!
The best part about most of these products is you can find them all at your local Walgreens, Walmart, Target or grocery store!!!
What’s your favorite budget friendly beauty product? Let me know in the comments…