I’m one of those weirdos who prefer watching TED Talks over T.V. The stories and information they share are so amazing and truly insightful! And in honor of Nation Women’s Equality Day on August 26th, I wanted today’s post to inspire, uplift + celebrate women.
So to all the women out there, remember you are amazing, strong, beautiful, courageous!! YOU can do ANYTHING!
Here’s my list of TED Talks every woman must see:
- “IF I SHOULD HAVE A DAUGHTER” | SARAH KAY
- “KNOW YOUR WORTH, THEN ASK FOR IT” | CASEY BROWN
- “WHY 30 IS NOT THE NEW 20” |MEG JAY
- “THE PERSON YOU REALLY NEED TO MARRY” |TRACY MCMILLAN
- “WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL” | MARIANA ATENCIO
- “ENDING THE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION” | ISKRA LAWRANCE
- “STOP SEARCHING FOR YOUR PASSION” | TERRI TRESPICIO
- “WHY WE HAVE FEW TOO MANY WOMEN LEADERS” |SHERYL SANDBERG
- “THE PRICE OF SHAME” | MONICA LEWINSKY
- “LOOKS AREN’T EVERYTHING. BELIEVE ME, I’M A MODEL” | CAMERON RUSSEL